An unique opportunity for Facility Managers to experiment a “zero emission sailing regatta” mixed with training, fun and networking around the strategic topic of e-mobility!
Supply Chain Masters, Pascion & IFMA Belgium will provide interesting keynote speakers and a panel discussion with experts.
Discussion about the take-aways takes place during a reception with keynote powered by Total Energies & walking diner.
Program of the day
08.00 – 09.00 Reception and breakfast
09.00 – 09.30 Intro by Marc Slegers – Procurement Director Cegeka & Chairman Supply Chain Masters
09.30 – 12.30: Inspirational Keynotes
- Tom Palmaerts, Trendwolves – Ready or not for the future?
- Jean-Marc Ponteville, D’Ieteren – How the Volkswagen group is preparing for the future
- Inspirational keynotes by IFMA Belgium, Solutions30, EDI, Optimile, Stroohm, …
- Great coffee break! & networking
- More Inspirational keynotes & panel discussion between E-Mobility experts
12.30 – 13.30 Sailor’s lunch
13.30 – 17.30 Sailing regatta ( Zero Emission )
18.00 – …….. Reception powered by Total Energies & walking dinner
- When? : Thursday, June 23, 2022 – From 9 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. Reception with breakfast from 8.30 am
- How much ? Different formulas – from €135 for half-day (keynotes and lunch only) to boat reservation
More information and registration on https://supplychainmasters.be/opleiding/captains-of-e-mobility/