14/03/23 – Workplace of the future through the eyes of generation Z
They will talk about the following themes: the digital workplace, workforce and hybrid working, physical workplace and workplace psychology.
With this event we want to offer young people the opportunity to share their vision about the changing work environment. This is how we want to inspire facility management professionals about the workplace of the future. It is also an excellent networking moment.
IFMA Belgium is proud to host this event in collaboration with the international WEHUB (Workplace evolutionary) community.
This event will be organized in the magnificent Pension tower. We are very grateful to the Belgian Pension Services for this amazing opportunity!
Address: Tour du Midi, Europaesplanade, 1060 Brussel
- 18h00-18h30: Welcome
- 18h30-18h45: IFMA & WE Hub introduction
- 18h45-19h00: Presentation about Pension tower with link to FM
- 19h00-20h00: “Workplace of the future through the eyes of the generation Z” – Presentation by young potentials
- 20h00-22h00: Walking dinner & networking
EVENT FEE (VAT EXCL)
- Students – Free
- Facility & Real Estate Professionals – Members : 80,-EUR / Non-members: 150,-EUR
- Associate & vendors – Members: 120,-EUR / Non-members: 200,-EUR