15/11/23 – The impact of ESG on FM
ESG considerations in Facility Management are not fleeting trends; they are fundamental shifts. As businesses worldwide strive for greater sustainability and accountability, facility managers must adapt and innovate. This event equips you with the tools and insights necessary to navigate these changes, ensuring your career and organization’s continued success.
Join us! - 15/11/23 – The impact of ESG on FM
- 17u30-18u00: Welcome with drinks & some small bites
- 18u00-18u30 : Eutraco, pioneer on sustainability in the logistic chain – Serge Gregoir CEO Eutraco
- 18u30-19u15: Michael Peeters ( certified ESG analyst and Assistant Professor Real Estate Management – Sustainable Finance & valuation at Delft University of Technology)
- 19u15-20u15 : Guided tour Eutraco with focus on Sustainable Warehouse
- 20u30-21u30: Walking dinner & networking
Eutraco, Schoondonkweg 32, 2830 Willebroek
With the new distribution center in Willebroek, Eutraco is setting new standards in the logistic chain. This is the first CO2-neutral logistics building in Belgium with a surface of 62.150 m². Solar panels are providing energy for heat pumps to heat the building. The company is also participating in a project that investigates the feasibility of using the remaining capacity of the solar panels for the production of green hydrogen gas that can be used for forklifts and industrial applications.
This project has won the Logistic Building Award 2021 and recently Eutraco received the Sustainability label ‘Forward Goals’ for sustainable development.
- Students – Free
- Facility & Real Estate Professionals – Members : FREE / Non-members: 80 EUR
- Associate & vendors – Members: 120 EUR / Non-members: 200 EUR