On April 26th, 2022, we organized an online panel discussion on workplace strategy with 4 international experts:
- Martin Ruppe , from Vienna, We HUB Leader Europe, workplace and facilities management expert
- Céline Chaverot, from Paris, Céline has actively contributed to academic prospective research related to the future of work as well as in the development of innovative solutions enhancing wellness and wellbeing at work.
- Marisa Toldo, from Berlin, Architect working for 20 years in the development of workplace strategies for international organisations. Experience in Latin America and Europe
- Clark Elliot, from Geneva, Social psychologist with 30 years of experience in the field of the evolving workplace in an international context.
You can now listen to our podcast and benefit from the different insights that popped up during this discussion.
- What is the impact of the pandemic on future workplace strategy?
- What is a collaborative workplace in the future?
- What is the impact of distance collaboration on the quality?
- How to design a future proof work environment?
- Do we see local differences in Europe?
- What will be the impact on technological equipment? Do we see an acceleration here?
- What will be the future workplace ratio’s for a hybrid work environment?
- How can we bring users back to our offices after the pandemic?
- How can we use the future office to boost our attractiveness as employers?