IFMA Belgium Award 2022 : Rookie of the Year – Call for application
FM is not an easy job! Thinking out of the box, achieving strategic targets, remaining up to date with all recent developments….it is quite a challenge!
As IFMA Belgium, we want to put our hard working members in the picture. Especially those who have recently arrived on the FM scene and are pushing to make a difference.
Do you have a promising rookie in your team? Maybe you yourself have tackled a crazy endeavour recently? Have you accomplished an ambitious project with a focus on innovation, hospitality and/or sustainability?
- The project must be “out of the box” and be related to one (or multiple) topics:
- The rookie can have a maximum of 3 years in the FM (or related) function
- Candidature via a short movie of 2 minutes (presentation of Rookie and project).
- The sponsor/company must have an IFMA membership
- There is no age limit for the Rookie
- Jury: IFMA board
HOW TO APPLY ?
All you have to do is send us a short film (2 minutes max) by November 25th 2022. This films should introduce the rookie (max 3 years experience in the FM field) and the amazing FM accomplishment of the rookie. And please, make it fun!
The winner will be announced during our Ifma Belgium X-mas party on December 7th, 2022 and will receive next to eternal fame a fabulous prize.
Step by step :
- Send us an email to email@example.com to present your rookie and receive more detailed information
- Send us your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 25th, 2022
- Make sure you or your company already has an IFMA membership
- Join us on Dec 7th, 2022 to discover the winner
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
At IFMA Belgium, we believe that young talents deserve to connect through inspiring events, learn with quality training and get inspired by other members in the network.
This is why we would like to reward the great work they accomplished with relevant prizes ie
- A one-year free IFMA membership including access to IFMA International digital library and knowledge sharing groups
- A free entrance to IFMA world workplace Europe (stay tuned, we have nice ideas to make 2023 edition memorable)
- A free access to IFMA International Sustainability Training Module (value : 1.500€)