You can now register for a special webinar designed to help you understand:
- The importance of Level(s) in the context of recent EU policy developments related to whole life carbon.
- How the Level(s) indicator for assessing whole life carbon can be used at each stage of a building’s life cycle (from design, to construction to end-of-life).
PLUS: the webinar will feature presentations by built environment professionals who will explain the importance of Level(s) for the whole life carbon assessment of buildings in their contexts.
Who should attend?
- Professionals involved in the design, planning, financing, execution of building projects.
- Representatives of associations, agencies, cities and public authorities with responsibility for the built-environment (building/construction, real estate etc.).
- Organisations, of all kinds, focused on the decarbonisation of buildings.